Dr. Harvey R. Danciger, DPM, FACFAS has been providing Southern Californians with excellence in foot and ankle care for more than 40 years.
After graduating from the Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine with honors in 1977, Dr. Danciger began his professional podiatry career in 1977. In 2000, he went into private practice at his current location in Palm Desert, CA. He is also on staff at Eisenhower Medical Center in Rancho Mirage.
Because the field of medicine is constantly evolving, Dr. Danciger remains committed to achieving and maintaining the highest levels of accreditation, as well as keeping up with the most cutting-edge developments in the profession.
He is board-certified in foot and ankle surgery, and is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing, and an associate of the International College of Podiatric Laser Surgery. Dr. Danciger is one of the only physicians in the area offering advanced laser therapy, and is one of less than a dozen physicians in California who is fellow or fellow-qualified in advanced extremity nerve surgical techniques from the Association of Extremity Nerve Surgeons.
Dr. Danciger is married and has two daughters. He is active in Rotary and has a keen interest in both sports and sports medicine. In his spare time, he enjoys staying active—especially by playing with his grandchildren!
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine
- Bachelor of Science, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery ®
- Certified in Foot and Ankle Surgery ®
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Fellow, Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing
- Associate, International College of Podiatric Laser Surgery
- Coachella Valley Podiatric Medical Association
- California Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Association of Extremity Nerve Surgeons
- Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing
- American Academy of Podiatry Administration
- Stirling Harford Honorary Anatomical Society
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- President of Coachella Valley Podiatric Medical Association 2007-2015
- Past Chief of Podiatry Buena Park Medical Center
- Past Chief of Podiatry Glendale Diagnostic Medical Center
- Lecturer on Foot and Ankle Pathologies
- Past Team Podiatrist Western High School, Anaheim, CA
- Residency Selection Committee, Buena Park Community Hospital